Our people are our greatest asset — that’s why we invest in their development and well-being. At Fortegra, we provide associates with the tools to map their careers, self-assess, and upskill. In addition to enabling professional development, we also encourage personal well-being through the provision of our competitive benefits.
Fortegra's workplace environment is both challenging and rewarding. We value and respect diverse insights and viewpoints, and provide a collaborative, team-focused atmosphere focused on reaching overall company goals. Interested in joining our growing team?
Click the link below to view our open positions.
▪ Career Pathing and Development ▪ Leadership Training and Development ▪ Associate Reward and Recognition
▪ Veteran and Service Member Recognition ▪ Employee Service and Retiree Recognition ▪ New Hire Referral Bonuses
▪ Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage ▪ Life, and Short & Long-Term Disability ▪ 401(k) w/Profit-Sharing Contributions
▪ Health Savings w/Company Contributions ▪ Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays ▪ Employee Assistance and Counseling
▪ Personal and Financial Wellness
Our two-year, rotational program gives young professionals the opportunity to take part in a wide range of business experiences including:
Financial Planning & Analysis • Internal Audit • Sales
• Training/Education • Underwriting
• Marketing • Data Analysis • Operations
• Compliance • Business Analysis