At Fortegra, EXPERIENCE MATTERS - the industry experience we bring to our clients, the customer service experience we deliver to our policyholders, and the everyday work experience we provide to our employees.
We've established a workplace that is both challenging and rewarding. At Fortegra, you'll find a corporate environment that respects the diversity of both individuals and ideas. At our headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida you'll also find a wellness center, on-site café and privacy pumping rooms for nursing mothers. We also offer tuition reimbursement, a leadership development program and other opportunities to help you build a career with Fortegra.
Scroll down to learn more about the benefits we offer and to view our open positions.
▪ Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage ▪ Life, and Short & Long-Term Disability ▪ 401(k) w/Profit-Sharing Contributions
▪ Health Savings w/Company Contributions ▪ Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays ▪ Employee Assistance and Counseling
▪ Personal and Financial Wellness
Our two-year, rotational program gives young professionals the opportunity to take part in a wide range of business experiences including:
Financial Planning & Analysis • Internal Audit • Sales
• Training/Education • Underwriting
• Marketing • Data Analysis • Operations
• Compliance • Business Analysis